10 Apr IRS Tax Filing Tools For You and Your Business!
Posted at 09:00h in Employers
The federal income tax deadline of April 17th fast approaching! We at Insuraty want to highlight a variety of free tools provided by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist individuals and businesses with their filing process.
Some of these resources for individuals include:
- A list of professionally certified tax preparers recognized by the IRS
- Status tracking of your amended return, refund
- Free online filing
- Much more!
Additionally, as many of our clients own their own businesses there is also a portion of IRS resources dedicated specifically to filing for your business! These include:
- Access to your Employer Identification Number(EIN) without mailing or faxing a paper form SS-4, Application for EIN
- Tax Calendar allowing you to track important business tax deadlines and dates right from your calendar
- Foreign Financial Institution search feature
- Ability to pay your federal taxes online or by phone!
To access these IRS resources today CLICK HERE
Using these online resources allows you to get the same answer you would from IRS.Gov or if you have spoken to an IRS representative, but in a shorter amount of time. Additionally, many of the resources are available in Spanish!
Health Tip of The Week
Standing for just thirty minutes a day at your desk can improve circulation, alertness, and combat tight muscles. If you can’t stand at your desk and complete tasks, try to stand up and stretch at least once an hour throughout the day!
Insuraty is a benefits brokerage and human resources outsourcing firm that supports many aspects of positive expansion and growth with its clients and their businesses. If you have questions in regards to your health insurance, life, 401k, human resources or other benefits please don’t hesitate to contact us today.